Table of Content
The caregivers have been a great help with my mother, it has allowed me to go back to work and be confident that my mom is being well taken care of. I can only say that I've been very pleased with the caretakers, that they have provided to assist me in whatever care I need. Very friendly office staff as well. Home is so much more than we think it is. It’s where we make our best memories, feel safe, comfortable and loved.
Couldn't have made it thru the last few weeks without her. I have a better peace of mind now that I have more knowledge of my mother's daily routine with Home Instead Senior Care. Great care for my dad and a huge help for my mother. Mom is very pleased with her caregiver. The caregiver made her feel comfortable getting help with bathing and dressing.
More Senior Care near Jacksonville, FL
When emergencied arise, they respond accordingly. They relieve so much stress from our lives. I have been a client after my heart surgery. The care givers were extremely nice and they were prompt and very helpful. I rate Home Instead 5 stars for their consistency and communication.
Different types of in-home senior care are provided Home Instead Senior Care caregiverrs that are qualified and compassionate. We work hard to keep loved family members living at home comfortably as long as possible. We offer clients quality home care regardless of age or care level needed.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Progressive Care
In short they are not in any way aloof or simply doing the minimum that is required, but instead go beyond what is expected with efficiency and enthusiasm. They always present as caring and wanting to completely satisfy me in meeting my needs. Each has provided more service than asked for with a notable dedication to do the very best they can. I couldn't be more pleased and strongly recommend Home Instead to all needing support. My family and I would not hesitate in calling Home Instead in Orlando again for her care.
Our caregiver is a great listener and great at communication. Home instead conducted a great evaluation and they are very detailed. Our caregiver does a great job and is very responsive. My mothers caregiver, Sandra, is very attentive to my mother. She allows her to keep her independence and is very communitive. I have service since 2019 and I like my caregiver Linda.
Nearby Job Titles
Our home care services can help aging adults stay engaged in everyday life with tailor-made support by professional caregivers to stay safe and well at home. It’s our mission to provide a care plan personalized to your family’s needs to bring comfort, connection, and quality of life in the place that they love the most, their home. Our CAREGivers encourage, assist, and stimulate our clients in a variety of activities that improve their quality of life and help them maintain their independence.
I have a lady that comes out from Home Instead. I've been using them for about three or four years now. I use them all the time, three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My caregiver is very friendly and very beautiful. She does everything she's supposed to do.
She’s always on time and never absent from her duty. When there is a situation with my father, this agency responds promptly, in a very timely fashion and with a very adequate solution. I feel very lucky I have such nice helpers on our life’s. Thank you, Home Instead for your care and good service. “Senior Care” simply means care that does not involve nursing-type activities such as wound changes.
Very professional and caring office and caregiving team. Home Instead caregivers/companions are the eyes and ears for our loved one. They are responsive to our needs and take good care of our loved one. Last minute requirement to have someone accompany me to a procedure. Request handled quickly and professionally. Caregiver on time the following day, careful driver, and very accommodating.
Our caregiver Pat is great, she's very attentive with mom. I give it 4 stars only because my only disappointment is that because of the shortage in caregivers I was not able to get service one particular day, when I needed. We perform thorough and rigorous background checks on all of our CAREGivers so you can be sure you or your loved one is in trusted care. Rest easy and with peace of mind knowing our CAREGivers are providing excellent care for your loved one.
It is nice to have her once a week. Everyone sent to care for my wife has been good. I have been pleased with your service.
They have a 4-hour minimum and I don't always need someone for that long. All the caregivers were so good with my father who is 91. We had a problem that turned out to be our fault.
Home Instead Senior Care® in offers many different types of in-home care that can be individualized to meet the needs of your family members. Call us for a free consultation to learn how home care can benefit your family. We were very pleased with the care and compassion.
No comments:
Post a Comment